Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Friday, March 21, 2014

Hello there...

I am borrowing this from a bunch of fine folks who each borrowed it from someone else. You can see all the credits here.  Originally the inspiration came from this:






Hello there...

i am daughter, grand-daughter, wife, and Mom 

i keep meticulous notes, lists, and files 

i wish I would stop wishing for things 

i love my crazy, hilarious, and unique family

i dance? Only at weddings but I wish I could be free to dance in celebration and worship 

i sing? Only if no one is listening 

i think we're all here to make a difference in whatever corner of the world we've been placed 

i really love my crazy, hilarious, and unique family 

i need sleep and time 

i should give my house a thorough cleaning and weeding out of stuff 

i can sew 

i like a really good book that I can't put down (and time to read it) 

i make cakes, cookies, and other sweets the good ole' fashioned from-scratch way

i always keep my promises and if for some reason I can't, I will be more upset than you

1 comment:

  1. Fun things to think about. I hadn't seen this before. Perhaps I will be joining the band wagon in the coming days.

    ReplyDelete