Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Monday, March 26, 2012

Charlie Brown and Snoopy

One of the first musicals I saw when I was younger was You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown. I have no idea how old I was but it must have been early elementary school. The only scene I remember from that performance is the last song, "Happiness." Although my parents took me to many musicals since then, and now I have taken my family to many musicals, I never saw another performance of Charlie Brown

until last week.

I know it's really supposed to be all about Charlie Brown. But when your daughter is playing Snoopy, it's going to be all about -

you guessed it, Snoopy.

Snoopy singing "Snoopy"

Snoopy and Linus

Snoopy in "The Red Baron"

And my favorite, Snoopy in "Suppertime"


Yes, we're very proud of our daughter, the dog. Next up, Gertrude the bird in Seussical.

2 comments:

  1. FUN! Great pictures to correspond the words. I could feel your pride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete