Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Corona Questions

1.) If you won a million dollars, what would you buy?
Victor - 3,000 Snap Circuits and 3,000 Light Sabers and R2-D2 and BB-8 and C3-PO and a Battle Droid
Molly - Unlimited Starbucks coffees at the Starbucks that's being built down the street from our house

Mariana - Can I pay off my student loans and then with the extra $5 I'll put a down payment on a house.

Isaac - A bidet

2.) How long does it take to get to the U.K.?
Victor - probably like 6,000 hours. No by plane about 2 hours and by car about 16 hours. Or a boat. If you were traveling in an X-Wing by light speed it would only take 22 seconds.
Molly - 72 days by boat. It is my preferred means of transportation. Just call me Christopher Columbus.

Mariana - I'm guessing probably like 14-20 hours. By plane? Or swimming? Maybe more.

Isaac - Depends if you're digging under the ocean or going on a boat.

3.) What do I always say to you?
Victor - If you eat, I'll read. Ma always says, "All's well that ends well."
Molly - People just don't understand my humor.

Mariana - It's more what you don't say.

Isaac - I don't know.

4.) What job would you like to do when you grow up?
Victor - Inventor, Astronaut, and I want to work at Monkey Joe's so I can play the games and I want to work at Chuck E. Cheese.
Molly - I want to be a princess or a unicorn.
Victor - Ugh.

Mariana- Peter Pan because he doesn't grow up.

Isaac - Give me a second. Belly dancer.

5.) What is the capital of America?
Victor - South America?
Molly - She's still laughing from Victor's answer...Well, America is a continent. Do they have capitals? So...maybe Sweden?

Isaac - United States

Mariana - D.C.

6.) Where do babies come from?
Victor - Your vagina
Me - I wasn't expecting that
Molly - Doubled over... God
Me - Thank you, Molly.

Isaac - Victor went right to the point.

Mariana - Jesus

7.) At what age do you become an adult?
Victor - 20
Molly - Well, I'm 27 and I still don't feel like I'm an adult so...40?

Isaac - When you wield a sword

Mariana - In this house, 18, or when they fill your room with another child.

8.) If you could change one rule our family has, what would it be?
Victor - Every day no matter what we would go outside and go in the hot tub 
Molly - No one is allowed to be loud before 9AM

Mariana - Has right now or when I was growing up?

Isaac - Dragon Tails and SpongeBob

Mariana - A rule when I was a child...It's hard because they all made me who I am but if I had to change one it would be that you were never into last-minute friend dates but I am only a last-minute person.

9.) If you could be a superhero, what superpower would you have? 
Victor - Burp really loud to shake the whole world and shoot lightning out of my hands and laser beams out of my eyes and a light saber would activate out of a lightning force
Molly - The ability to take a 5 minute nap that gives you a full 8 hours of sleep in that 5 minute nap

Mariana - Fly, for sure, I've always wanted to do that. If I could fly places in NYC instead of train that would make my life so much easier.

Isaac - The ability to refill any olive oil container at will.

10.) What would you do to save the planet? 
Victor - I would get all the evil robots and throw them to the ground and shoot them with a lightning force then I would shoot them with fire then I would hit them so hard that they would blow up with flames then the rest of the bad guys would blow up because of the explosion
Molly - I would give everyone a puppy because that makes everyone happy. Or some type of animal that makes them happy because not everyone likes puppies and then they would all have a home.
Victor - And I would get all the stray animals and just teleport them to new homes

Isaac - Take the straws out of the turtles noses

Mariana - Everyone can hate me for this but I do not believe in fracking.

11.) If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Victor - Fries and bread and pork and hashbrowns and I would also eat banana bread and cookies and Oreos and whipped cream and brownies and ice cream
Molly - Chicken nuggets and pizza and ice cream

Isaac - Grandma's apple pie or her molasses cookies

Mariana - Pizza

12.) How much does it cost to buy a house?
Victor - Ummmmmm, probably about $100. 
Molly - I would say 3 million dollars.
Victor - I think that would be way too expensive. People could not afford that. They would have to rob other people or I could get a money machine and get lots of dollars.

Mariana - Well, in this economy? Maybe $230,000.

Isaac - Well, if you're looking for a good deal, you can get a good deal on a house. You can get one for dirt cheap. Just ask the Kings.

13.) Why do you think we should be nice to others?
Victor - To be friends and if we weren't we would just be shooting each other and having a war.
Molly - So that way they can have their bucket filled.
Victor - Oh yeah.
Molly - And then they can go fill someone else's bucket then everyone will just be kind all the time.

Isaac - Because the look of surprise on their face when you're not nice to them is amazing.

Mariana - Because cancel-culture is real.

14.) What does love mean to you?
Victor - It means to be nice to someone and kind and caring and giving them presents.
Molly - Love means being kind when I don't want to be kind.

Isaac - Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast..... (Yes, he knew the whole thing)

Mariana - R-E-S-P-E-C-T

15.)What are you scared of?
Victor - Oh, I would be scared to be hit by lava and step on a landmine. And the snowman.
Molly - Mimes and clowns
Victor - And the dark because usually sometimes everything shuts off and I'm afraid because it's pitch black and I can't see anything and if I have to go to the bathroom and I run into something and I wake everyone up.

Mariana - Failure

Isaac - When Dad calls me on the phone to say, "Come here," and doesn't tell me why.

16.) What is important to you?
Victor - God
Victor - You can't beat me, Molly.
Molly - Jesus and my friends and family
Victor - See, that's a tie. And I also believe in the Holy Spirit and my friends and family. And all the people in Heaven like Linus.

Isaac - Humbleness

Mariana - R-E-S-P-E-C-T

No comments:

Post a Comment