Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Friday, April 14, 2017

Blessings

Every single one of us can be a blessing to someone else. Even better if we try to be a blessing to everyone we meet.

Last week was hard. Very hard. I don't know why. After several good weeks, Victor's behaviors were escalating again and it's difficult to parent those kinds of behaviors. I was exhausted.

And then on Sunday I found 2 envelopes in our church mailbox. The first contained some gift cards so I could schedule some breaks from cooking. Just a thank you from friends.

And then I opened this gift from an anonymous giver who just wanted to encourage and bless.

And she did. Victor loves my new bracelet which spells HAPPINESS in braille. A reminder to find happiness everyday.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment