Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Sunday, February 23, 2014

The genetics of passive aggressiveness

I am an unashamed adherent to the passive aggressive philosophy in relationships. It works for me. I recently found proof that some of my children have picked up on these tendencies as well.

I have a daughter who is the crafting queen.  At age 9.  She is also a prolific writer and I find the beginnings of stories and books in notebooks and on scraps of paper all over the house.  A recent cleaning of the basement unearthed a 3 ring binder with a collection of lined notebook paper which is supposed to be used for school only.  The first page read as follows:

Riters note

Dear reder and lover of crafts
my name is Eden, Eden Joy King. I love crafts do you? Well if you don't I hope that at the end of this book you will love crafts even more then me.
and if you like crafts rite now then I hope you will love this book

Added to the bottom of this paper were the following words:

Hello Writer,
I like crafts too but I do not think Mom will be happy that you used this paper. Give it to Mom.
From, Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment