Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Blast from the past

My word for 2014 is LESS.  Part of that has been cleaning out and weeding out. It's been slow going. I seem to be busier than usual but when I can, I tackle another area.  One day last week it was a little used kitchen cabinet. As I went through the items in the cabinet, I found the few bibs I had saved, presumably for my grandchildren? Or maybe they were for guests. Quite possibly I knew deep down that we weren't finished after HopeAnne's adoption.  Hidden in the pile were these gems that made me smile.

Isaac had Eden's name in the Christmas gift exchange that year.  I took a few of his drawings, traced them on fabric, embroidered them and made them into bibs.  Ahhhhhhh....

Dinosaurs - a favorite drawing subject, a theme that lasted for a very long time

A portrait of himself, his siblings, and the dog.

These are the craft projects I love the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment