Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Saturday, September 29, 2018

Victor-isms: School Days

Me: I wish you would ask me before you turn on your movie.
Victor: Well, I asked God and He said, "You can watch Sing! but the thing is, when it's over, you should ask your mom to start it over for you."

********************
Me: This book has a tiger who talks and wears a costume and pretends to be a train. Do you think this book is real?
Victor: Nooooooo, this book is fictionary.

********************
Victor: Do I look ugly?
Me: No, Victor, you look handsome.
Victor: Thanks, Mom. You're sweet-ish. (pause) Have you ever had sweet-ish fish?

********************
Victor (relaying his Bible story about Nehemiah): It was about Mia Maya. The walls of Jerusalem fell down like the theater in Sing.

********************
Victor: Mom, I'm an animal control worker. You be an animal.
Me (thinking): Okay, I'll be a dog.
Victor: Mom, you be a caterpillar. I'm the animal control worker. I'm coming to get you!

********************
Isaac: Victor, you're getting heavy. How'd you get to be so heavy?
Victor: I fart a lot.

********************
Victor was very excited to teach us the Pledge of Allegiance which he has learned in kindergarten:

I pledge the Lord to the flag
Republic
One native over God under God
for justice once and for all



No comments:

Post a Comment