Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day by Victor, age 4

Mother's Day has never been a favorite of mine. There were the days of infertility when it was just hard. And with kids, it always seems to be one of the worst-behaved days of the year. For them, not me. It's on a Sunday so my husband has to work and I get to do what I always do on Sundays - wrestle the kids out the door.  2017 will go down in history as the Mother's Day Eve when one child gave us the great privilege of getting to know our awesome local law enforcement officials and another (who desperately needs his sleep), was kept awake three hours past his bedtime because of the added commotion. NEVER a dull moment around here!

But then this little guy's answers made me laugh. So, Happy Mother's Day, all!

My mom is ___ years old.
3

My mom sounds beautiful when...
she talks.

My mom is not very good at...
singing. (The sad thing is that he didn't even have to think about this one.)

My mom's job is...
at Christmas to get the snowman out, to kiss Eden, and that's about it.

My mom laughs when...
she watches videos.

My mom is really good at...
eating.

When Mom is alone she likes to...
get a massage.

Mom is happy when...
I eat a popsicle stick. Can I have a popsicle stick?

When I am at preschool my mom...
has a party and then picks me up and takes me to the office to talk about my day.

The best thing Mom cooks is...
French Toast.

If Mom had a million dollars, she would buy...
French Toast Sticks.

My favorite thing to do with my mom is...
the Smart Brailler

If I could buy Mom a gift I would buy...
some chocolate chips.

Mom is super because...
she is not super.

When Mom was little she...
got a record player.

If I were a mom I would...
not cry.

My mom always says...
she loves me.

I love my mom more than...
Mariana.


No comments:

Post a Comment