Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Monday, May 8, 2017

Graduation favorites

My favorite photo from the day.
For the record, he put his arm 
around me first.

On second thought, this might be 
my favorite photo from the day.
They were trying to come up with 
a romantic pose.
Close. But not quite.

So then maybe this is my favorite.

But this one is a classic
and should be in the Top 10.

Or maybe this one because
Andrew was being a bum.

This one is good, too. 
Proud to be a N3RD.

Maybe this should be my favorite
'cause Sarah's nephew stole the show.

And we did get the usual photos, too.
Thank God the sun came out.

Yay for media communications!

Good old Wilmore, KY

Congratulations on a job well done, 
to my favorite graduate of the day!

Time to travel west?.........




No comments:

Post a Comment