Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Friday, June 27, 2014

Kingwold vacation, part 8

Five years ago when we were given a similar vacation blessing, some of us took the opportunity to get up close and personal with dolphins. This involved some kissing

and dancing.

So this time around, some of us decided to find out about sea lions.

This involved some kissing



and hugging



but no dancing.

Am I the only one who noticed that I still have the same bathing suit five years later? Oh dear. No wonder my teenage daughter says my clothes are vintage. Only she didn't call my bathing suit vintage. Maybe it's time for a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment