Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Five teens now

Andrew
Jesse
Mariana
Shoun...

...and today, Isaac!

Count 'em, that's 1...2...3...4...5 teenagers in our home.  I prefer 5 toddlers but I'll keep my teens.  If I have to have 5 teens, I'd choose these five.

Isaac, our teddy bear.  Innocent, compassionate, thoughtful, helpful, these are words that describe Isaac.

He's been a wonderful big brother to Victor; always willingly helping out multiple times during the day.


Eh, that broken arm wasn't a great part of his last months before 13, but it's behind him now.
Happy 13th to Isaac!  My prayer for him is found in these words:

For this reason, ever since I heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints, I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.  I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better.  I pray also that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and his incomparably great power for us who believe.  Ephesians 1:15-19a

No comments:

Post a Comment