Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Another 12 year old

It's another birthday day in the King house!  We have another 12 year old.  Now the boys can go back to introducing themselves at King's Strings concerts in their favorite way:

Shoun:  Hi, I'm Shoun, I'm 12, blah, blah, blah, blah....

Isaac:  Hi, I'm Isaac.  I am also 12.  We're not twins.  I just wanted to clear that up in case you were wondering.

This is my Isaac, my teddy bear.  Isaac loves everyone and is always quick to help.

He's a great little brother.

And a great big brother.


I offered to wake him at 2AM to officially wish him Happy Birthday at the exact moment he was born. he told me that he wouldn't be able to sleep.  I asked him what he thought that night was like for me?

We reminded him that Andrew took him into show and tell at kindergarten, when he was just a few days old.  For some reason, he doesn't remember that.

We also reminded him that Mariana dropped him when he was little.  Thankfully he doesn't remember that, either, nor has he suffered any consequences (that we know).

We love you so much!  We hope you had a great day and that you enjoy being 12!

No comments:

Post a Comment