Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Thursday, December 27, 2018

And it continues...




Everyone made it through Christmas day and the sickies waited their obligatory 24 hours before joining the rest of the family in Souderton.





We missed sushi night but the extended family had been patient enough to wait for us to arrive before gift-giving.












Victor has been asking for a robot for several months now. I think MomMom and PopPop chose well. We didn't have to worry about Victor the rest of the time there.



Eden made another work of art, this time for PopPop.



Okay, I cheated. I've been wanting a small table/shelf to put in front of my dining room window. I don't have windowsills but do like to have plants (the easy kind, and only for as long as they choose to stay alive for me) and I needed a place to put them. I sent my dad some photos of what I was looking for and then left the rest up to him. I knew he'd come through.


A few months ago, Mariana made the mistake of publicly stating she would be cheering for the Panthers and not the Eagles. It was decided then and there that she must be reminded of where her allegiance lies. So she received a bag-full.

We can't forget The Drinking Game. No, not what you're thinking. See, there's this Octocat pillow that gets passed around. The winner of the pillow keeps it for the next Christmas and comes up with a game to determine the new winner. HopeAnne was last year's winner so we, I mean, I planned a taste-testing game. Uncle Chad and I bought a bunch of unusual drinks from the grocery store, health food store, and international market: Tamarind, Elderflower Lemonade, Peach Ginger Tea, Guava, Coconut Pineapple Water, Wheatgrass Aloe Vera, Yuzu Lemon Kombucha, etc. We made a list and one-by-one the participants had to guess which drink was which. The looks were priceless.








Sarah won!

Unicorns are fun and cousins are great!



Codenames is a family favorite





Sisters are super!


And then...The Day After...and two more bit the dust. The stomach apocalypse of 2018 continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment