Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Photo time

At my wedding, I remember my mouth being so sore from smiling for photos that I thought I couldn't smile one more time. Thankfully, that doesn't happen as mother of the groom since you only have to smile for a small amount of photos instead of all of them.



Victor just wanted to tell them
how much he loves them.

Victor likes to take wedding photos, too. Any photos, really. Gives new meaning to the phrase "point and shoot". That's Jesse, if you can't tell. And Victor's new buddy, Nathan.


Of course these photos were taken around the photographer's arms. I wanted my pictures but didn't want to be in the way so did my best to just shoot behind and beside and then get out of the way. At our wedding we warned the photographer that there would be a lot of amateur photographers wanting pictures. He was fine with it, told everyone the plan from the get-go (I'll set up the photo, get my shot, then I'll move away for everyone else), and then laughed because we weren't joking when we said there'd be a lot of photographers! But my favorite wedding album has always been the album of candids. But enough about me...

We have the male contingency (and not just parts of them this time):


And then this guy, cause he's cute. Sometimes.


And Big Brother, Little Brother, and New Nephew...



Bride's family...


Groom's Grandparents...



And Bride's Grandmother...


Bauman representation (thanks, Uncle Chad)...


King representation (3 of 6 siblings isn't too bad considering the distance and time of year)...


Sometimes you just need to take a break to wrestle the shoes back on the kid. How many people does it take for this task? ...



The original three King Kids...

And their significant others...


And most of the King kids. It's difficult to know that when one chooses to be a prodigal, it impacts family photos forever. But like the loving Father, we wait with open arms, and pray that the next wedding will include all of us. Or as long as it takes.



This. This is my favorite photo progression ever. Keep your eye on Ana's arm.




So proud to be his parents, and her in-laws...



He couldn't resist. We just aren't the formal, pose-for-lots-of-pictures type.



Love you guys, and can't wait to see how God is going to work through you as individuals and as a couple, to further His Kingdom!







No comments:

Post a Comment