Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Sunday, October 14, 2018

A birthday interruption

We interrupt this wedding series, once again, for another King birthday. October is the month to be a King. If you hadn't noticed.


I love all of my children but I have to say how much I enjoy my adult children. All the fun, joy, and relationship, without the constant training and redirecting.

Jesse, I love to hear you talk about student teaching and the joy you are finding in doing what you were made to do.

I love that you and Megan have involved me in your wedding plans. I'm looking forward to your special day.

I love that when you come home, you always make time to chat and you always ask, "Is there anything I can do to help?"

I love how you step in and step up.

I love you and who you are.



Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. 
Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, 
as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. 
If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. 
If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, 
so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. 
To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.
1 Peter 4:8-11

No comments:

Post a Comment