Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

18

From Kenya to New York to Pennsylvania.

You've come a long way in so many areas of your life.

You are a hard worker and an excellent employee. This will take you far.

When you set your mind to something, you work at it with everything in you.

You are a deep thinker and a persevering searcher of truth. I have no doubt that you will eventually find Truth, if you search with your eyes, ears, mind, and heart open to receive it.


We love you and are glad you are part of this family.

Exodus 15:2-6,13
The Lord is my strength and my song;
He has become my salvation.
He is my God, and I will praise Him,
my father's God, and I will exalt Him.
The Lord is a warrior;
the Lord is His name.
Pharoah's officers are drowned in the Red Sea.
The deep waters have covered them;
they sank to the depths like a stone.
Your right hand, O Lord, was majestic in power.
Your right hand, O Lord, shattered the enemy.
In your unfailing love you will lead
the people you have redeemed.
In your strength you will guide them to your holy dwelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment