Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mom - according to Victor

My mom is ___ years old.
I don't know. I'm thinking... but I don't know how old. I never know how. Do you have a clue?

My mom sounds beautiful when...
you are really sweet. You know when you're sweet? You're sweet on spring days like when it's sunny out. Right?

My mom is not very good at...
making shakes.

My mom's job is...
keep people safe. Am I right?
(I tell him this all the time!)

My mom laughs when...
it's funny. You laugh when you hear silly things.

My mom is really good at...
I'm trying to think...playing with me.

When Mom is alone she likes to...
go to the beach.

Mom is happy when...
I do something that my mom likes like when I'm nice.

When I am at preschool my mom...
does homeschool.

The best thing Mom cooks is...
I'm not sure about that...rolls, but I meant the factory makes the best rolls.

If Mom had a million dollars, she would buy...
gum.
(I don't even chew gum. I think this is meant for him.)

My favorite thing to do with my mom is...
go outside. Isn't that a good one?

If I could buy Mom a gift I would buy...
Trying to think...I could build you something like the foster closet. And you know what I would get for you? I would give you a kiss. You know what I would say? Happy Mother's Day!

Mom is super because...
you take me to school.

When Mom was little she...
I don't know, I wasn't there!

If I were a mom I would...
cook. I would love to go to Nashville.

My mom always says...
I love you.

I love my mom more than...
donuts.




No comments:

Post a Comment