Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Sunday, November 8, 2015

In trouble

Victor's favorite saying these days is, "I am getting in trouble." It comes from me constantly asking, "Are you getting in trouble?" So now he just saves me the trouble and tells me. Of course, there are still times that I round a corner and find him in trouble, without the expected warning:

But Mom, I'm trying to get to the vacuum someone is using downstairs and this gate was in my way.



You said I couldn't go outside so I'll just figure out how to get there myself!

*Note: No children were harmed in the taking of these photos and each was safely spotted by a human just out of camera site. But thank you for your concern.

No comments:

Post a Comment