Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Football or Recital?

Someone recently asked for advice on raising larger families. I don't know that I have any of that but I did say that I have to give myself a lot of grace. One thing that is very difficult for me is when I have to miss someone's event because I need to be taxiing other children or going to a different event or because it's an event to which Victor is not invited (per my specifications) so I stay home with him.

Senior Recognition Night for football was the same night as a violin/viola recital. The Good Doctor graciously volunteered to go to the football game (it was a sacrifice but someone had to make it) so I represented at the recital.

Thankfully, someone agreed to take photos of the important parts of the game (ie. not of the game itself) so that I could be there in spirit. After the fact.





And then the mascot decided to try cheerleading for a night. I wonder why King Kat never did that?






No comments:

Post a Comment