Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

In our own ways

HopeAnne:  I was crying in my bed last night.
Me:  You were?  Why didn't you call me?  What were you crying about?
HopeAnne:  I was thinking about Victor's eyes and I was crying.

Once again I am both humbled and amazed at the responses of our friends and family.  You have embraced Victor, his story, and our family.  You've cried tears for him.  You've shouted that this is not fair, he's overcome so much already!  And now many of you are willing to fast and pray for him, each in his/her own way.

Our God is a God of miracles.  I believe that.  I believe that He wants us to ask for Victor's sight.  He is calling some of us to fast for Victor's sight.  I believe that He can do immeasurably more than we ask or imagine.

I also believe that He wants to do a work in each of our hearts and this is about so much more than Victor's sight.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.





No comments:

Post a Comment