Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Dear Isaac,

You couldn't have given me a better birthday gift (I'm not saying that new Wal-mart PJs and a candle aren't great, but there's absolutely no comparison here) than to be baptized on my birthday.

Several years ago you and I were talking about Easter and you shared a desire to ask Jesus into your heart. It's clear that you desire to follow Him. You have your Father's (and your father's) love for people, for closeness, and the ability to look past faults. You forgive and forget. You are a helper. Your faith reflects an innocence and childlikeness that I cherish. I love you very much but there is One who loves you much more than I ever can. He made you and He has a plan for you. I can't wait to see how He's going to shine His light through you today, tomorrow, and in the future.

So Happy Symbol of Rebirth Day to you and Happy Birthday to Me!


See Isaac's baptism video here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/JKmcbic?feature=mhw4#p/u/6/7RTGvPYOd3s

No comments:

Post a Comment