Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Monday, July 2, 2018

Victor-isms when we need them

Isaac: Victor, how long will you be in the bathroom?
Victor: Ummm, I'm washing my hands so... about an hour?

********************
Ana: Yeah, Victor said he was gonna kill me yesterday.
Jake: Oh no, that's terrible.
Victor: Eh, it all worked out.

*********************
Victor: What am I going to be in Jesse's wedding?
Ana: You're going to be Victor.
Victor (after some thought, whispered): Do you think I can be a super hero?

********************
Johnny Cash died. I feel bad for Johnny Cash. He's buried in the dirt with the rolly pollies.

********************
Thanks, Mom. You're my favorite, only helper.

********************
Victor (to me, as I helped him get dressed): You know what, Old Timer?

(After I got over my shock, I realized it's a line from his current favorite movie, Cars.)

********************
Great Aunt Mim, leading a family reunion's Sunday morning service: ...and there will be some times for the children this morning...
Victor, while clapping excitedly: Oooooooo, do you think there will be Nerf guns?

And when the service got a little too long for his liking (but I thought it was perfect)...
Victor: I just can't take it anymore.

********************
Me, after Victor had yet another accident in his pants but he was refusing to admit that's what happened: Well, then, why do you need new underwear?
Victor: (pause) So I can look fancy?

********************



No comments:

Post a Comment