Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

18 years

18 years.

I'm sorry I couldn't be there for most of them.

I'm sorry that so many of them come with painful memories.

I'm sorry that the most important person to you let you down and can't be here on your special day.

I'm here. I can never replace another mother. But I can try to support you and encourage you to be the person you were made to be.

I will be here when you're ready.

I love you for who you are. Even when it's hard to love yourself. No matter what.

Happy birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment