Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Automatic Email Reply

I'm sorry but I will be out of the office and unable to update my blog until further notice.

I thought a mental health day would take care of it but instead I've checked myself into The Funny Farm for an extended time period of time.

It all started when when our cook didn't show up for work. That wouldn't have been so bad except that on the same day, the maid didn't show up. That'd be doable but my babysitter was also absent. Then my secretary was a no-show and the same for my personal assistant. The only one who did show up was the chauffeur.

In the meantime, please feel free to explore other blogs. There's some really good stuff out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment