Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Quote of the day

So it's not wordless, but it's my quote of the day . . .

"They do so interrupt me that night or day I can hardly snatch a moment to be refreshed by {my} readings."

King Henry VI, after being released from imprisonment in the Tower of London to be restored as King. Yes, King Henry, I can relate! So many readings, so little time, and so many interruptions!

No comments:

Post a Comment