Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

First, my apologies. I have been told by my friend, Kym, that I have been doing this whole blog thing all wrong. She should know. She's an expert in such matters. She herself has her own blog. A much more intellectual blog than I will ever write. But anyway, she informed me that all good bloggers know that Wednesdays are known as Wordless Wednesdays. Apparently I am supposed to just give you a picture on Wednesdays; no words. I should be able to find a picture that speaks for itself; something that needs no words. This should be interesting enough to catch and keep your attention but I am not allowed to add any words. This could be difficult. Or maybe not. Who knows? I guess time will tell.

So now the difficulty is finding the picture to use. I have been having a little trouble with this one. I just need to find a picture that speaks for itself. One that doesn't need any explanation. Or added thoughts.

I think that I could get into this wordless thing. It could save me a lot of time. Yeah, all the time it normally takes me to think of a subject, write it out, edit it, etc. I could spend that time eating bon-bons and catching up on my soaps. Yes, I think this is a pretty good thing.

So you'll have to let me know what you think about this wordless business. I think I'm liking it. I don't have to write as much this way. That will definitely be nice.



Oh, and one more thing: Welcome to the world, Julia Rayanne! It was nice visiting you today. And holding you. I got my baby fix for a while. You are definitely a beautiful baby.

That's it. No more words. I'm not talking anymore. Because it's Wordless Wednesday. I know. Kym told me. Til tomorrow, then. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment