Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Friday, May 15, 2020

Questions about corona

Shout out to Emily who says that it's been over 20 days since a King Zoo post (thanks for reading!)...

Q: What is the Corona virus? 

Victor: Oh no. It's a virus. It's a stupid virus. Sometimes it actually kills people. It started in China. That's all I'm saying.

Q: How many days have we been in quarantine? 

Victor: Seems like a thousand months. It really seems like a thousand months.

Q: Do you want to go back to school? Y

Victor: Yes! I like to see my teachers in person. Not 2D, electronically. It's just pretty bad. It means I don't get to hug them or anything. All I can do to hug them is hug the ipad. It's pretty bad.
Q: Who is the first person you are going to hug when lockdown is over? 

Victor: Mrs. Leister because she's a special teacher. Well, maybe Jake after Mrs. Leister. We'll see. 

Q: Where is the first place you want to go? 

Victor: Chuck E. Cheese and every arcade on the earth

Q: What do you think we can do to get rid of the Corona virus?

Victor: We should start thinking of cures, like medicines and pills. I don't know what. But we should just start thinking. Well, we'd need a lot of ingredients. 

Someone suggested Lysol.

Victor: Ewwwww. No. That is a burn going down your throat. No, it wouldn't burn. It would just really hurt.

Q: Is mommy a good teacher? 

Victor: Hmmmm. I don't know. You aren't a good music teacher. Totally not in the music department. You're an awful singer.

Q: How did the Corona Virus start? 

Victor: It started actually in China. In a laboratory, I think. I don't know how it happened. Viruses cannot be kept. They cannot be kept in a container or anything. Our body is a container for our organs and our blood. We can get viruses and they just make people sick like a cold. My guess is someone is just like, "Why is everyone throwing up?" So they went out and they were visiting their friends and .... that's my guess.

Someone mentioned bats.

Victor: NO ONE EVER EATS BATS! You know, speaking of bats, one time there was a bat on my windowsill.

Me: Where?

Victor (caught in a lie): Never mind.

Q: If you had to wear protective clothing to help you what would it be? 

Victor: I would wear a special uniform. You know what Darth Vader wears? His face mask. It's like a breathing apparatus.  I would just take Darth Vader's things off and put them on.

Q: Are you enjoying being stuck at home? 

Victor: NO WAY! 'Cause it's boring and there's nothing to do. Done. I'm done. I'm going on the swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment