Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

A night of pottery

Last evening, Eden did a very selfless thing. She gave up an evening of her pottery class/lesson and invited me to be a student of her instead.

We had a lovely evening of mother/daughter time.

She told me to live in the moment but I had to get a few pictures.

She showed me each of the steps involved and even let me trim some of her pieces.


But of course the highlight was learning how to throw at the wheel. With a lot of help from Eden, I made two planters with saucers and a bowl.





And an evening would not be complete without a stop for ice cream, would it?

Thanks, Eden!

No comments:

Post a Comment