Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Another 18 year old

Happy birthday to the best co-pilot. You're calm, great at interpreting GPS-speak, and best of all, you not only allow me to listen to the oldies station but join me in naming the songs and singing along. Unlike Victor but with an ear like your little brother, you never tell me that my singing sounds like garbage or fecal matter.




Happy 18 to a wonderful mommy's helper. You've always been so calm and sweet with your younger siblings. When Victor came along, I could always count on you to swoop in and give me a break, even when a break wasn't needed. You are so often available to babysit and do so without complaint even when your little charge spews his worst.

Eden

Eden

HopeAnne

Victor

Victor

Victor

Happiest of days to a great sous-chef. In my absence, I know you can be trusted to follow my plan for the evening's meal. In my presence, you're the one I seek for spice experimentation. You haven't failed us yet.




Hippo Bird Day to my go-to fix-it man. When Mr. Victor has broken yet another toy or needs some fix-it help and it's not an easy mom fix, you're the one we turn to. Thank you for all of your help.


Isaac, may the blessing you are to others return to you on this, your special day. I'm enjoying each and every phase of life with you and know that as you transition to life beyond the King confines, you'll continue to bless, inspire, encourage, and support others.


No comments:

Post a Comment