Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Next birthday

I think you need to come home so we can get some new photos of you. But thanks for this response to my request for a first day of school photo, I at least have one fairly recent photo.


I hope you had a great day yesterday! We are glad you picked a date to be born that would be so close to fall break so we can celebrate. And with an extra treat this year (looking forward to meeting her!). 

I love you and am very proud of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment