Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Monday, September 6, 2021

Let me introduce you to little Covid

 Well, I'm thinking that at this point, you pretty much have to name your first child Covid. 

Covid heavily influenced your wedding plans.


And caused a change in your honeymoon plans, including a continued postponement.

Then Covid was instrumental in a career change. 


And then popped in for a personal visit to celebrate your first anniversary. 

I'm sure you've grieved, but you are living your story well, every twist and turn.


But isn't that what makes a story great? Who wants a boring, cookie-cutter, you-know-what's-coming-next kind of story? I don't. And I don't think you do, either. 

(And apparently you need to be sending me more photos of the two of you because apparently, that's all I've got from the last year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment