Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Friday, April 12, 2019

Sibling Day

Sibling Day has come and gone (who even decided there should be a Sibling Day? Facebook?) but family friends just dropped this gem in my lap. I couldn't resist. Because really, Chad, could that look be any more you?
I'm guessing "the look" was because you were
stuck with all these girls once again?

And before you make fun of my shirt, you need to know that it was my favorite shirt. I didn't get brand new clothes very often, especially not those that advertised something (Ocean City, NJ in this case) so it was highly valued. And those were the days when purple was still my favorite color. Until I figured out how awful it looked on me. But purple short shorts, Cindy? Really?

And then there's that hair... Dorothy Hamill should have kept it because it certainly wasn't made for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment