Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Monday, February 27, 2017

Touch

Mark 5: 22 - 34
My Reflections

Who touched me?

Dare I touch?
Beyond looking...
Beyond standing in front of...
Touching -
In humility,
In desperation,
I bow and touch.
The crowds around -
Touch. Only touch.
Nothing else matters.
Heal me, Lord.
I touched the hem of your garment
Heal. Immediately heal.

Who touched me?
I care. I care about the one who touched me; the one with faith to touch.
Your faith has healed you.
Go in peace.
This is your story, the place where shame and faith and healing come together.
You touched me.
Go in peace.

1 comment: