Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Saturday, May 5, 2018

My view

Graduations are an interesting thing.



Same song. Sounds like a funeral march. Same robes. Non-flattering although maybe that's the point. Same hats. Never stay on.

And same problem.

If you're not short, you may not understand.

But this was my view of the processional.

 




And my view of the prayer.


But since Jake rolled out of bed just in time to attend graduation with us,  I handed the camera to him. He had a much better view.

So he gave us 10 second updates about what was happening.

He also took some pictures of Jesse since that's why we were there. That's him. In the middle.



But thankfully they told people to sit down for the good part. The 3 seconds or so that it took them to state my son's name.












But the good news is, he got his beautiful diploma cover.
It only took him three years to get this blank piece of paper.
He makes us so proud.

My view of him coming across the field. Same guy in my way.






Oh, and this was my view of the benediction. It was a good one.
The benediction, that is. Not necessarily the view.


But the views around campus are beautiful.














Now off to Shady Maple to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment