Pages

Welcome to the KingZoo and Funny Farm, where we learn to live, laugh, and love together. Here you'll find snippets of life in our zoo, parenting tips we've learned along the way, reflections on shining God's light in this world, passions in the realm of orphan care, and our journey as parents of a visually impaired child with sensory processing disorder. Have fun!

Sunday, December 18, 2022

At least the wicked witch is dead





In my defense, I was simply trying to move the house a little farther from the table edge so that the dogs wouldn't get it when I let them into the kitchen in the morning. 

At first, it just shifted off its foundation. So I added some legs and shoes and sent my apology to HopeAnne...

Ummm...HopeAnne...I'm really sorry, but it appears that a tornado touched down during the night and removed your house from its foundation. The good news is that it appears as if it took care of that old wicked witch of the west when it touched down. You can expect the Lollipop Guild to come your way soon because they are delirious with happiness.

P.S. Don't forget to grab the ruby red slippers. You might be able to get home to Kansas.

She wasn't impressed. Especially when I realized my original move hadn't really moved the house far enough from the edge. 

Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment